- Sustainable and self-contained green building
- Using recycled materials (most of it you can obtain for free, without cost)
- Internal and external food gardens (botanical cells and water systems)
- Internal greenhouses for heating and cooling the home, breathe better, feel better
- Do it yourself, or as a community
- Be creative!
- Thermally sensible homes with acoustic properties
- Beautiful, affordable!
- Off-grid self-reliance
- Does not impact our mother earth but uses the natural resources of sun, rain and water (water used 4 times….ideal for those harsh areas where rain is not as frequent…. Water never leaves the home!)
- Can start with anything….old shipping containers, abandoned buildings, stables, or vehicles, cans, bottles, rubbish in general, mulch, tyres, the earth…the list goes on
- Simple survival shelters!
More information to follow in my Blog.
In the mean-time, log into and join http://www.earthshipaustralia.org.au/