If you haven’t built your own home before…or have but it was with a project home builder, then you’ll find our process like a breath of fresh air.
It’s all centred around one thing…you.
It’s about your vision…your dream…your wants.
Our job? To find out what you want and deliver it. Plain and simple.
||Capture Your Vision
- Meet you on your block
- Understand your vision
- Work out house positioning
- Consider solar influences
- Maximise views and surrounding landscape
- Pay design deposit
- Create initial designs
- Present designs to you
- Capture changes required
- Repeat as necessary
- Finalise all changes
- Source multiple quotes from builders
- Prepare final plans
- Interview select builders chosen
- Decide on final builder
- Choose a theme for your home
- Choose colour palette to use
- Design lighting plan
- Choose flooring
- Complete all interior decoration
||Fixed Price Contract
- Prepare fixed price contract
- Present contract to you
- Sign it
- Pay 5% deposit
- Submit plans to council for Building Application
- Submit plans to land developer for approval
- Submit other council applications (if needed)
- Receive building approval from council
- Final changes are made to the plans (if needed)
- Your site is prepared for building
- Construction begins!
- Site foreman manages your build
- Still deal with one person if issues
- Periodic on-site inspections throughout
- Final touch-ups and inspections
- Certifier signs-off final home
- Warranty information and guarantees provided
- Keys to your new home
- Move in and enjoy your dream…
And remember, you deal with one person throughout this entire process.